Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ubuntu CE #11 on Distrowatch in last 7 days!

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Ubuntu CE #11 on Distrowatch in last 7 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Robertjm View Post
    642,000 as of 7:40am PAC on Sept. 11th.
    I think that is pretty good being that I really did not do much at all in the way of getting the word out. I have seen it as high as 895,000!
    Jereme

Beans
    Hidden!

Well Ubuntu CE dropped back down a bit, but with the release of v1.3 we are climbiing back. I really like to look at the numbers for the last 3 or 6 months. Currently Ubuntu CE is #50 for the last 6 months!

119 49 VLOS
    115 50 Ubuntu CE
    113 51 Scientific
    113 52 OpenBSD

God Bless, Jereme

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

People have to be talking about it and interested in it. I found out about it on Netscape.com, as it was posted on their very first ranking page of "Top Stories", a couple of weeks ago.

I was interested in the Christian theme, so I checked out Ubuntu CE right away, tried the live CD, and decided to install it. I have been enjoying the experience ever since. It got this Window's user to give Linux a shot, and I have not regretted it. Of course, I have a lot to learn but that is part of the experience and appeal; to have the ability to use an open source OS and other open source applications and to make it your own. I have been enjoying the Ubuntu community, as well.

Great work, Jereme!!

God Bless,
    Randy

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by dakotadare2b View Post
    People have to be talking about it and interested in it. I found out about it on Netscape.com, as it was posted on their very first ranking page of "Top Stories", a couple of weeks ago.

I was interested in the Christian theme, so I checked out Ubuntu CE right away, tried the live CD, and decided to install it. I have been enjoying the experience ever since. It got this Window's user to give Linux a shot, and I have not regretted it. Of course, I have a lot to learn but that is part of the experience and appeal; to have the ability to use an open source OS and other open source applications and to make it your own. I have been enjoying the Ubuntu community, as well.

Great work, Jereme!!

God Bless,
    Randy
    Thanks Randy,
    That is a great testimonial. I am glad to have you hear and I hope you continue to enjoy Ubuntu CE.
    God Bless, Jereme

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234