Thread: Comedian Mitch Hedberg dead at 37

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Comedian Mitch Hedberg dead at 37

Article

If you've never heard his stuff, he's brilliant. His bits are all short and knock your socks off with their randomness. Here are a few quotes:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg

I had a bag of Fritos. They were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. Hell yeah. Reminds me of summer time, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. 'Better flip that Frito, Dad. You know how I like mine.'
    I opened up a container of yogurt, and under the lid it said "Please Try Again" because they were having a contest I was unaware of. But I thought I might have opened the yogurt wrong, or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me. 'C'mon, Mitchell, don't give up. Please try again. A message of inspiration from your friends at Yoplait. Fruit on the bottom, hope on top.'
    On a traffic light green means go and yellow means yield, but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means hold on, yellow means go ahead, and red means where the $@!% did you get that banana at...
    I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
    Last edited by HungSquirrel; April 1st, 2005 at 04:32 PM.
    $ whatis themeaningoflife
    themeaningoflife: not found

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Re: Comedian Mitch Hedberg dead at 37

dam that sucks, he was one of my favoirte commedians, well at least i still have lewis black lol. im sure he is in the big standup arena in the sky with people looking at him with that what the hell look on their faces
    No Sig Here