Thread: First Wonder Kickstarter

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

First Wonder Kickstarter

When I first got married almost 15 years ago, my wife and I used to play a game on the PC, called Giants: Citizen Kabuto. I think it might have been on the Gamecube, too. Nick Bruty is the guy who created Giants and MDK, and he has pulled a team together to create a spiritual successor to those games, called First Wonder. It's not supposed to be done until the end of next year, but it's already looking like it's going to be an awesome game. I'm pretty stoked because Giants is one of my top games of all time. So this is actually going to be the first Kickstarter that I have ever supported.

So far, the game is going to be on Steam and Windows, with stretch goals for the PS4 and XB1. They say that other platforms may come up later. I do know that they had a survey, and they were surprised at how many people wanted a Linux version. So I'm thinking that Linux may be a possibility for one of the "other platforms."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...t/first-wonder
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. - Dr. Seuss

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie Development Release

Re: First Wonder Kickstarter

N/A excuse me !
    "Our intention creates our reality. "

Ubuntu Documentation Search: Popular Pages
    Ubuntu: Security Basics
    Ubuntu: Flavors

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Re: First Wonder Kickstarter

Non-applicable?

I figured it was applicable because of their reaction to all of the Linux support on the survey. I'm really hoping this will end up coming to Linux.
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. - Dr. Seuss