Thread: Canonical store hasn't shipped my order

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Question Canonical store hasn't shipped my order

Not sure if this is an appropriate section to post this, but I'd placed an order on the Canonical store (for stickers) to be shipped to India and it has been two weeks with order status as only "payment accepted" but nothing about being shipped. Posted on the "contact us" form too but no response from the seller there. Any ideas on what I should do now?
    "Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at its end madness and chaos lie."

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Canonical store hasn't shipped my order

contact Mark on G+?

contact them again. usually they reply.
    Read the easy to understand, lots of pics Ubuntu manual.
    Do i need antivirus/firewall in linux?
    Full disk backup (newer kernel -> suitable for newer PC): Clonezilla
    User friendly full disk backup: Rescuezilla

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

We here at the Forums have nothing to do with the store. It is run by Merchandise Mania for Canonical.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hi cariboo, yes I realise that, I didn't mean to suggest I was expecting help from Forum staff or anything I was just hoping for ideas/suggestions from the members, hence thought to post in the Cafe section.

Anyway, they've now responded to my query on the store mentioning there was a warehouse move and a large backlog of orders but they will get to shipping my order "shortly" - so I'm no longer worried at the moment.
    Last edited by vishalrao; November 13th, 2015 at 04:14 AM.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by vishalrao View Post
    Hi cariboo, yes I realise that, I didn't mean to suggest I was expecting help from Forum staff or anything I was just hoping for ideas/suggestions from the members, hence thought to post in the Cafe section.

Anyway, they've now responded to my query on the store mentioning there was a warehouse move and a large backlog of orders but they will get to shipping my order "shortly" - so I'm no longer worried at the moment.
    I am having the same problem. Placed order on 11th Nov, it is still showing Worldpay accepted. Do you have an email contact so I can query about my order?
    You came empty handed, that is how you shall leave. Whatever you claim as yours today, belonged to someone else yesterday, will be someone else's tomorrow.

Beans
    Hidden!

ukripper,

You might try the contact us link in the Canoical Store. http://shop.canonical.com/contact_us.php
    Use whatever OS or desktop works for you. Dual boot or use VMs if you want. Backup your computer regularly, and definitely before upgrading, partitioning, or installing an OS.

No support requests by PM please.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Yeah ukripper, try the contact link in the previous post. Mine took nearly 3 weeks to get shipped (not yet delivered). You might actually get your stuff before me anyways due to our locations apparently

Beans
    Distro

Thanks guys. I have done that yesterday, hopefully I get some reply today.

Cheers
    You came empty handed, that is how you shall leave. Whatever you claim as yours today, belonged to someone else yesterday, will be someone else's tomorrow.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

My stuff (stickers) was delivered just a few moments ago - so it took about 3 weeks overall this time. I'm sure if there wasn't a delay due to the warehouse movement it would have been at least a week sooner Time to paint the town red with the orange Ubuntu stickers!