Tell us on Twitter what you are doing with Ubuntu using the hashtag #Ubuntu76. Every tag lowers System76 prices for July 4. You have until June 29 to get in as many #Ubuntu76 tags as possible - help us light the next sparkler on our home page and lower prices. The sales results will be announced Tuesday June 30. You could help us create the biggest discount ever!

So far we've had some really cool #Ubuntu76 posts come through that are getting featured on our homepage System76.com:

-With #ubuntu76 I estimate the strength of magnetic fields at the surface of young stars! @astro_alexis
-I develop the current World Champion Soccer Robots. youtu.be/9XJc-jY90dE . @renearts
-I use ubuntu to design machine for cancer tissue identification. #ubuntu76 @rstone123
-I use #Ubuntu76 as my dev machine to launch ‪#‎CrossMyPlace‬ - a real estate FSBO service to manage listings and offers @crossmyplace

We've also had some really cool minecraft images, drawings and have learned about what Ubuntu users are studying in school. Visit System76.com to learn more.
We've also provided full details on our blog at http://blog.system76.com/post/122368...july-discounts