Hi I am new to these forums I made this account just to ask for help concerning this issue so I am sorry if it is under the wrong section. I am trying to install Aion the EU version on ubuntu and I am following this persons guide http://nobodyplaysgames.com/forums/i...-by-recorrupt/ I got playonlinux installed and everything even the gameforge launcher with the correct libraries that I needed to install according to the guide but when I open the launcher it doesnt load. At the bottom of the Guide someone posted that he managed to get it working with Ubuntu 14.04 and I have read that it can be ubuntus internet settings or proxy but I even used a VPN connection and the same thing happens. I also tried to download the client directly with NCSOFT launcher but it doesnt seem to be working cuz of Pathing errors so it seems that the Gameforgelive way is the only option available that works for people . if there is anyone that has managed to get this to work please help I am desperate all my games are working except aion and i really want to play it again.
Thanks in advance