So I am trying to get a localhost test site running with Drupal 7, and I can't get the Video module to work.
Code:
  • Notice: Undefined index: wxh in Transcoder->executeConversion() (line 161 of /var/www/html/modules/video/includes/Transcoder.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in TranscoderAbstractionFactoryFfmpeg->setAspectRatioOptions() (line 676 of /var/www/html/modules/video/transcoders/TranscoderAbstractionFactoryFfmpeg.inc).
  • Warning: Division by zero in TranscoderAbstractionFactoryFfmpeg->setAspectRatioOptions() (line 676 of /var/www/html/modules/video/transcoders/TranscoderAbstractionFactoryFfmpeg.inc).
  • Warning: fmod() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in video_utility::roundToEvenNumber() (line 324 of /var/www/html/modules/video/video.utility.inc).
  • Something went wrong with transcoding Animation Movie - Caminandes Episode 2 - 3D Animated Short Film HD (HD).mp4. Please check your recent log entries for further debugging.
Any suggestions? Or maybe a different free module? I know I could just use Wordpress, but Drupal has way more customize-ability.

BTW, I am running Apache2 with Php5 and mysql. I also am not using the Drupal7 package from the repositories.