Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BackDoor Intrusion

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: BackDoor Intrusion

Well this may Answer some of the FAQ's
    I have Been to Cyber Security Conferences and it is Quite Clear that Around DEC 2014 and Jan 2015 There were International Cyber Attacks on Practically Anything Weak Spots.
    Again My Yahoo Mail after being Infected was Blocked as it was spreading the Virus Offering A small amount of Money.
    Using gmail only partly solved Problem.
    My websites are still suffering
    Uncle Sam

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by sam-c View Post
    I have Been to Cyber Security Conferences and it is Quite Clear that Around DEC 2014 and Jan 2015 There were International Cyber Attacks on Practically Anything Weak Spots.
    Again My Yahoo Mail after being Infected was Blocked as it was spreading the Virus Offering A small amount of Money.
    Uncle Sam
    How were you using yahoo mail? Was it set as a relay so any mail sent from your server would have to go thru it?

If that was the case, they could have blacklisted your IP for spam, but we'd need more info to know for sure.

Have you contacted yahoo support?
    Come to #ubuntuforums! We have cookies! | Basic Ubuntu Security Guide

Tomorrow's an illusion and yesterday's a dream, today is a solution...

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by sam-c View Post
    Uncle Sam

This is not helpful? How are you accessing Yahoo Mail is it through Thunderbird or online - if its via web browser then it could be the plugins that you've downloaded some like for example on google chrome some extensions were removed due to key loggers, malware and other malicious software. Have you tried looking at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Antivirus plus https://www.getsafeonline.org/protec...s-and-spyware/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123