Thread: A way to watch threads, blog posts, etc- to be able to review them quickly

Beans

A way to watch threads, blog posts, etc- to be able to review them quickly

IDK exactly how to phrase this but I'm looking for a way to keep track of posts in forums that I have interest in, either threads I start or others that I'm following. Also, blog posts that have good discussion in the comments would be nice to follow as well.

I know most forums have a subscribe button and that works nicely but the problem is when someone frequents many sites this just gets overwhelming.

IDK if anyone has found a solution to this but I'd like to hear what yall have to say.

BTW, has anyone found an alternative to Xmarks that allows the bookmarks to be hosted on a private server?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: A way to watch threads, blog posts, etc- to be able to review them quickly

moved this to Forum Feedback.
    Splat Double Splat Triple Splat
    Earn Your Keep
    Don't mind me, I'm only passing through.
    Once in a blue moon, I'm actually helpful

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Pocket might work for managing subscribed threads across forums. https://getpocket.com

I use RSS feed readers to manage blog posts. Most let you mark favorites. Inoreader is decent, so is TheOldReader.
    Knock knock.
    Race condition.
    Who's there?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Thread moved to The Cafe.

assuming the OP means more than just here