Thread: Tp-link tl-wn723n cannot work

Beans

Tp-link tl-wn723n cannot work

I am Having Vmware workstation 7 and i run beini 1.2.2 on it and when i plug my Tp-link tl-wn723n in My laptop it automatically disconnects and could not connect to beini HELP PLEASE
    Note: If any Mistakes in my POST the i am SORRY! Because i am new to this Forum

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Tp-link tl-wn723n cannot work

Thread closed.

From the forum Code of Conduct:

Cracking: Requests for help about any form of password or encryption "cracking" are not supported. Even though there are packages such as aircrack in the repositories, discussions about cracking or software related to cracking often lead to discussions about illegal activities. Such threads will be closed.
    Beini is a live CD for wifi-password "audit" and cracking. It is not Ubuntu. We cannot support it here.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.