So im using windows 7 basic

The problem is that it is my second time having this problem. Letters b v c and so forth (i couldnt remember again T.T ) isnt working that time. But right now it is 3 e d c and fn that is not working!!

I couldnt remember what i have done that makes my keys working again the first time this happened. Its vague but i think i have pressed that time a certain keys like " fn + e " though im not sure. I cant do that now because it is fn and e arent working anymore. What should i do?

what i can remember is that i left my laptop in sleep mode in the morning, but when i got home in the evening, it became like that and i couldnt use those letters. I cant find the tutorial that helped me back then...

i am currently having my thesis so i need to type and type. And im using On-screen keyboard and it is so hard
and when im pressing fn (not function keys like f1, f2 f3.. Etc, but the fn near alt, windows button, and ctrl), it isnt highlighting on the On screen keyboard

please help me. I really need help from this before i go to the store. Because i think it is related to my problem last time

I have also done System Restore, but nothing happened
i have also tried using an external keyboard, but e d c and 3 are working but i dont want to bring it when im going to school

helpp meeeee T.T
thank you