Thread: Want to install Lubuntu theme in Manjaro lxde

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Want to install Lubuntu theme in Manjaro lxde

Hi,

I dual boot Lubuntu 14.04 and Manjaro lxde. I was using Manajro openbox but I didn't like it coz I found it a bit

tough to configure. Since this is not the community lxde version of Manjaro the default lxde desktop looks pretty

ugly. So, I was wondering is it possible to install the Lubuntu theme under Manjaro lxde ?

I have kept the Lubuntu 14.04 DVD with me in case that is needed to copy stuff.
    Ubuntu Mate 15.04
    free
    showing high ram usage ? Read this
    When people say "you've changed " there's a 95% chance that you just stopped acting the way they wanted you to.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Want to install Lubuntu theme in Manjaro lxde

The best way would be to go to the aur and search for 'elementary icons' and 'elementary theme'

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Re: Want to install Lubuntu theme in Manjaro lxde

Quote Originally Posted by nomenkultur View Post
    The best way would be to go to the aur and search for 'elementary icons' and 'elementary theme'
    Only the elementary icon theme is in Aur.

I tried copying all the themes from Lubuntu to my Manjaro lxde installation. They appeared in Customize Look and Feel but when I applied for example the theme lubuntu-default the color of the panel (which is blue in lubuntu) changed to some weired color.

I have found the theme which is used in the LXDE version of Manjaro and it looks pretty descent.

Thanks.
    Ubuntu Mate 15.04
    free
    showing high ram usage ? Read this
    When people say "you've changed " there's a 95% chance that you just stopped acting the way they wanted you to.