Thread: I would like to sell my ubuntu machine. I no longer need a third computer. Any takers

Beans

Post I would like to sell my ubuntu machine. I no longer need a third computer. Any takers

HI-- I have an eMachine model EL1850-UR12P computer with 4 Gigs of Ram and a new 500 GB Hard drive, which I am trying to sell. I have additional Windows machines that I want to keep. I am willing to supply the original keyboard and the ubuntu installation cd that I burned. Only 3.1 Gigs of Ram shows up but I know that it is 4 because I installed two 2 GB modules some time ago and the hard drive is less than 2 years old. I am trying to downsize my inventory. Is there anybody out there who can take this nice computer off of my hands? I am not really looking to trade services, just to exchange my computer for payment. I prefer cash. I don't know what this computer is worth to you, so I'll make this an open-ended offer and we can discuss this further. I can supply a phone number to those who respond. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area in the United States and demand and prefer that the person and/or persons be very local to me.

--Gregg Hardin
    Last edited by speidoman; August 23rd, 2014 at 01:46 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: I would like to sell my ubuntu machine. I no longer need a third computer. Any ta

Not a support request moved to the Market