Thread: XBMC Volume slider problem

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

XBMC Volume slider problem

I have Gotham installed on a 14.04.1 PC. When I use the volume with the remote the slider indicates volume changes but I am only getting fairly loud volume or mute; no in between
    If I use the keyboard controls which seems to be controlling volume from outside of XBMC it works. I would like to get it working properly with XBMC and the remote. I am using Confluence as my Skin

Skin shouldn't matter but I tried Metropolis and same results. Volume does not sem to change above -50Db
    Last edited by SuperFreak; August 7th, 2014 at 01:35 AM.
    MB: Asrock Extreme4-M CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @3.50GHz Memory: Corsair Low Profile Vengeance 16.00 GB. GC On CPU HD4000 Platform: x86_64 Distribution:

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: XBMC Volume slider problem

SuperFreak, I'm wondering if you ever figured out the deal with this one. I believe I'm experiencing the same problem since upgrading a Mythbuntu box to 14.04.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: XBMC Volume slider problem

Sorry I haven't a solution. Maybe when Kodi stable comes out to replace XBMC it will be fixed
    MB: Asrock Extreme4-M CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @3.50GHz Memory: Corsair Low Profile Vengeance 16.00 GB. GC On CPU HD4000 Platform: x86_64 Distribution: