Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gnome Wallpaper contest is open.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Gnome Wallpaper contest is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavsfan View Post
    Thanks!

I'm not even going to dignify that repugnant statement with a response because I don't want to receive a lifetime ban from this forum.
    The poster is a bean miner, one of those people that is in a hurry to create 10 posts in order to be able to edit their profile. He has been dealt with by the staff. Nothing to get upset about, as I too find his comment just on the very edge of breaking the Forum rules.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Gnome Wallpaper contest is open.

Quote Originally Posted by cariboo907 View Post
    The poster is a bean miner, one of those people that is in a hurry to create 10 posts in order to be able to edit their profile. He has been dealt with by the staff. Nothing to get upset about, as I too find his comment just on the very edge of breaking the Forum rules.
    Thanks cariboo907 for that information. My first thought was much worse, my second thought was to ignore it and my third thought was the fairly benign reply that I made. Growing older apparently has it's good points one of them being think a little longer before you act. I've never heard of bean miner before lol but that really fits.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12