Thread: *read* This Is Not The Place To Ask Questions!

Beans
    Hidden!

*read* This Is Not The Place To Ask Questions!

This section of the forum is for writing How-To's and adressing frequently asked questions. If you have a question, please post it in the appropriate forum.

Beans

ALL READ!!**Do not answer questions here!!!!**

Please, please, please, please stop answering threads that are posted here. Answering a question in a howto thread is fine, but threads that are just questions need to be ignored! By answering them you are rewarding those that break the forum rules. This section is a great resource, please help keep it that way. For some reason some people refuse to stop posting questions here despite the other sticky. If you see this, private message a moderator about it (me if you want) and maybe tell the poster that this is the wrong place to ask questions. But do not answer their questions until the threads are moved please. Not even a little.

This place is big and keeping it clean is hard work. Please help us a little by not rewarding those that break the system. If this behavior continues I will be forced to take more serious action.
    Those folks who try to impose analog rules on digital content will find themselves on the wrong side of the tidal wave.
    - Mark Shuttleworth

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: ALL READ!!**Do not answer questions here!!!!**

I'm glad this was mentioned. I know some of you would probably feel bad for not answering something just because it got posted on the Tips & Tricks forum, but I agree, we should not allow this. A cold "this is not a place to ask questions, please post in the correct forum." while letting any of us moderator of this so we could move/delete the thread would really help unclutter the massive amount of posts we are having daily.

<sarcasm>My words are not nearly as scary as PHG's, but every once in a while we need a strong hand to "slap" incorrect behaviour.</sarcasm>
    Sylvia: Look at what you've done to him!
    Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.