Hello everyone.

I'm trying to make an eclipse project using an external source folder, but I'm having trouble.

I'm trying to do what the user "Subash" is doing in the following link.:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8...y-into-eclipse

More specifically, here's what I'm doing.:
I'm (#1) right-clicking on the project, (#2) clicking properties, (#3) clicking Java Build Path, (#4) clicking add folder, (#5) I add folder src (which I deleted from the project in eclipse first) (the folder that's not in the workspace or project, etc is also called src, (#6) highlighting the src folder, (#7) clicking "Link Source", (#8) browsing to that src folder with my sources, (#9) choosing "Update exclusion filters in other source folders to solve nesting.", (#10) clicking finish, (#11) creating the package and then when I create classes and stuff, it only gets created in the eclipse workspace and not in the folder that I want the source to be created in.

Could someone please help me? (I'm using the Eclipse that Google gives for Android development.)

Any help in getting external source code to work as if it's part of the workspace would be GREATLY appreciated!

P.S.
Perhaps I am following the correct procedure and making a minor mistake? If you think I am following the correct procedure, please tell me, so that we can focus more on the details of what I'm doing so that we can we find what I'm doing wrong.