Thread: How to get to the MESA tracker

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

How to get to the MESA tracker

My issue with Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam has been ongoing for more than a year already. When I submitted a bug report to GitHub due to suspicion that Multicore Rendering (MR) might be the case one support guy replied and re-directed me to a MESA tracker of some kind which I wasn't able to find.

I don't even bother reporting the issue to VALVe anymore as they seem to care less and less with their automated responses, completely ignoring my need for a fix while building their Linux OS.

To sum this up: I have an issue with Multicore Rendering due to which I am unable to play Left 4 Dead 2 on Linux (Ubuntu 14.04 x64) with my Intel Ironlake Mobile graphics chipset, while the same game on the same laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 runs totally fine.

I would need guidance on how to report this to that particular MESA tracker from where a fix could be pushed.

Read more here:
    The original report
    My report based on suggestion
     Cloud Gamer | NVIDIA's GeForce NOW is the future of gaming ☁️

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: How to get to the MESA tracker

UPDATE:

Posted the bug here, I hope it's in the right place with right details. Can anyone confirm?
     Cloud Gamer | NVIDIA's GeForce NOW is the future of gaming ☁️

Beans

I have not experienced the same issue like yours but I hope you'll find the answer in this source package: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+source/mesa
    I apologize that I am not much of help.

Beans
    Hidden!

Interestingly, doing benchmarks with HL2:Lost Coast I discovered multicore rendering is also not working for me, but I have a AMD graphics card. Without MCR the fps are 15% lower.