I can't seem to get all the wizards working in LibreOffice writer. The ones that don't work are Letter, Fax, and Agenda. All the other ones do work. I searched the web and found this post on the topic:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1778814

In that thread, they advocate installing libreoffice-java-common with this command:

Code:
sudo aptitude install libreoffice-java-common
I tried that and got a message that something was wrong, the process was interrupted, and that I needed to do this:

Code:
sudo dpkg --configure -a
Instead, I went into Synaptic Package Manager, and it burped. It told me the same thing. So I ran: sudo dpkg --configure -a. It fixed Synaptic Package Manager so that I could open it and look to see if I had libreoffice-java-common installed or not. Turns out I do. There it was right on the Synaptic list near LibreOffice. I figured I would mark it for a complete uninstall. However, when I tried that, it also marked LibreOffice for a complete uninstall. I didn't want that, so i cancelled.

Back in the terminal, I went ahead and ran:

Code:
sudo aptitude install libreoffice-java-common
This time it ran fine. However, the wizards STILL won't run in LO Writer. In Writer, I went to Tools ==> Options ==> Advanced and verified that “Use a Java runtime environment” was checked. There were two choices, Sun Microsystems and Oracle, and Sun was the one chosen. I switched to Oracle to see if that would make a difference. The wizards still would not work. Finally, in Tools ==> Options ==> Advanced I selected “Enable experimental features” to see if that would help. Still no luck.

I've done everything I know to do. I've looked in old posts. Why aren't these wizards working and how can I make them work?