Thread: Saint Software - Code Theory

Beans

Saint Software - Code Theory

Developing a experimental theory to work with procedural code that allow to code cleaner and with better performance . Is still experimental I apply it to my web pages, and you can check them... they load pretty fast while the internal structural of the code is easy to work with. It's like OOP it uses a logic composition, that facilitates how one can reuse the code.

Now attempting to bring the Segmentation theory to Linux and C...

Though in order to use the code one need to refactor some libraries, but the end result will be a nice working tool that is easy to implement...

The details can be found at GibHub, it's to large to put all in here, to read check it at GitHUB the folder is: tutorials-> segmentation_theory .

The path for Linux it need to be the same was Facebook, though they need to develop games but was a to large task for them so they develop a implementation tool that allow others to partnership and work with them.

Linux need the same thing a better software development tools, that make the process of developing a bit easy...

Once the libraries are refactor to allow to work with Segmentation is possible to develop two main applications, one i think is a game engine since people always demand games, and other could be a tool to develop software in general. Making the process of developing software much cleaner and more reusable with extra performance.

links:

saintsoftware.eu.pn
    mediveltitans.eu.pn
    battleofworlds.eu.pn
    tidesoftime.eu.pn

https://github.com/saintsoftware/ge3d

If you disagreed with my opinion feel free to explain why is not working for you, how did you implemented and fail, or any questions that you may have that I can answer...
    Last edited by jdc2; June 12th, 2014 at 01:11 PM.

Beans

Re: Saint Software - Code Theory

Added chapters 6 and 7 to the Segmentation code theory:

Chapter 6:

Added the load and unload methods that add the necessary logic layer which allows the GTS logic composition to reuse code.

Chapter 7:

Debate on current Q.I. testes how they fail to understand intellectual capability and how to improve them.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Thread closed for staff moderation.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Please PM me with some explanation of what you are actually trying to achieve here.