Thread: Loading Web Pages Problem Persists after installation of Ubuntu 12.04

Beans

Exclamation Loading Web Pages Problem Persists after installation of Ubuntu 12.04

Hello everyone!

First of all, the main problem is that firefox, chromium and chrome don't load Facebook & yahoomail. If I delete the history and cookies the web pages I previous mentioned load but when I get into the pages(after log in) They don't load anymore so the problem doesn't disappear with that solution.

Note: The other web pages like youtube, gmail, etc... load without any problem. Except google, when I look up something the results are late to show up or just don't showed up.

I don't installed any plugin new. The browsers' plugins are the same that they have by default.
    I do not USE Wi-fi connection, just wired. The problem only happen with UBUNTU, in windows no problem!

However, I've tried these quickly solutions:
    • Desintall & install again the bowsers
    • Get the browsers' configuration back to their original settings
    • Try using the Open DNS and Google Public DNS
    • Use a Live-CD and try to load the web pages that are causing problems

Nothing has been successfull. So I installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS instead of my old OS Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, so guess what? The problem still there!
    I don't know what else I can do. Please, anyone who wants to help me? What should I do?
    Last edited by dylan0005; June 23rd, 2014 at 03:42 AM.