Thread: My Desktop

My Desktop

Last edited by robert1305-gmail; June 3rd, 2014 at 09:12 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: My Desktop

Probably not wise to reveal your email address and your bank. Be very careful with any mails that you get.
    Apart from that it all looks good

Thanks for that CR, didnt mean to leave it on, I am having proplems with attachments everything I export from Gimp comes up as an invalid file

I save items as jpeg with no other ext, the size of file saved, is 175kb, so everything should be OK, but it aint.

Just one other thing you might help with, how do I get spell checker to work in yhis site, it works everywhere else. ?

Regards Bob

I

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Sorry for the delay, I've been away.
    For spell check in Firefox right click in any text box that has more than two lines (Like this "Quick Reply" box) and select "Languages".
    Then select your dictionary, it should have a black dot by it. If you don't have the correct dictionary go to Tools at the top of the screen then >Add-ons>Languages and download the one that you want.

Beans

I love to create my Desktop good looking as well as different from others. I change my desktop wallpaper daily with many types of HD wallpapers like Nature, Birds, Animals, Sea, Actors, Actresses etc.............. I don't afford that my desktop use any other person. I always b careful about my all things, which i use my daily routine.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by princecharming View Post
    I love to create my Desktop good looking as well as different from others. I change my desktop wallpaper daily with many types of HD wallpapers like Nature, Birds, Animals, Sea, Actors, Actresses etc.............. I don't afford that my desktop use any other person. I always b careful about my all things, which i use my daily routine.
    You seems very possessive about your desktop, and that's a good thing. It is good to be possessive about the things you care as you have to use them for work and want them to work error free.