Add an "Open in Terminal" entry in right click menu of the File Browser (Nautilus). This is like the "Open Command Window Here" PowerToy for Windows.
- Close any open file browsers windows (just to be safe).
- System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager
- Search for "nautilus-open-terminal"
- If you do not see it you need to add the "Universe" repository: https://help.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/deskt...ositories.html
- Mark it for installation then click Apply.
- Open a new file browser and right click a folder. You should see "Open in Terminal". If you do not then log off and log in again.
I hope this helps you all to be a bit more productive.