Thread: Old Account Closing?

Beans

Old Account Closing?

Hey there. I have been registered on these forums as the user SMOKE14, and I recently tried logging in. I was sure I was entering the correct login credentials and tried for a few minutes to get in. I couldn't so I created a new account. I was wondering if you guys could ban/delete my other account so I could use this one? I just made a Google Doc with my password, so I'm sure to not forget the login anymore. Thanks in advance!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Old Account Closing?

A couple of things - you'd not have been able to access here with your old password - only password required is the SSO one.

We can get you back into your old account if you would prefer to use that one - or we can disable the old one - what we do need to know is what the old account is.

The profile url preferrably.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Old Account Closing?

A couple of things - you'd not have been able to access here with your old password - only password required is the SSO one.

We can get you back into your old account if you would prefer to use that one - or we can disable the old one - what we do need to know is what the old account is.

The profile url preferrably.