Thread: Unable to access old account

Beans

Unable to access old account

Hi,

I've not used the forums and I'm unable to access my old account http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=619812

I created a SSO account with, what I thought, was the same email but it's not linked to my old account.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Re: Unable to access old account

I was able to take a short cut for you. The email you used in Ubuntu One SSO was the one you originally registered the older Neon Dusk account with, but you changed it to a different email with the same domain in May 2013. Hence the new forum account. The records we have fulfil our security requirements for you to prove you own the old account, so I've adjusted configuration such that if you now log out and in again, you will do so to the old account.

PM me when you have successfully logged into the old account and I will disable this one and release the associated email address. You won't be able to post to this thread as Neon Dusk.
    Ubuntu 15.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.