Thread: Rhythmbox crashes after trying to sync with Ipod

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Rhythmbox crashes after trying to sync with Ipod

I just recently upgraded my system from 13.10 to 14.04 and my Rhythmbox crashes any time I simply try to view the songs carried by the Ipod. I have never had this problem before, any suggestions?
    He who asks is a fool for five seconds, but he who does not ask is a fool forever.

Beans
    Distro

Re: Rhythmbox crashes after trying to sync with Ipod

Rhythmbox runs perfectly fine but as soon as I try to access the file system on the Ipod rhythmbx exits out. This is really hindering my ability to jam, can somebody please help?
    He who asks is a fool for five seconds, but he who does not ask is a fool forever.

Beans

I am running into the same issue. If I go to Plugins-> and shut off the Apple iPod plugin and keep the MTP one active it doesn't crash, but I'm not able to transfer songs over.

This bug is really making the new version of Ubuntu pretty unusable for me. Let me know if you get any closer to fixing the issue.

Beans
    Distro

If there is any missing information regarding this post, please tell me I and I will do my best to find what you need.

As of right now, due to this problem, all my I-pod is is an expensive paper weight.

Beans

Beans
    Distro

Thank you, you're the man.
    I've had trouble trying to submit a bug before would you be able to help with that too?