I apologize if this has been asked/done before, but since Trusty Tahr is almost here I thought I should ask first rather than messing up my old and faithful, 6(?) year-old PC. Basically I was hoping someone would be kind enough to type or maybe upload (or link to) a video of a noob-friendly walkthrough for installing the Ubuntu minimal ISO, and then Lubuntu core.

I've visited and glanced over the wiki: Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall - Community Help Wiki but there are things I still don't know/get.

For example, is installing a minimal ISO the same as installing a regular (L)Ubuntu ISO except without all the built-in software/apps in the final product? same process I mean, or is it trickier?

Once the minimal ISO has been successfully installed, is it as easy as going to the console and typing "sudo apt-get Lubuntu-core" (or something along those lines) and build up the system with your desired apps from there? I started watching a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqBHe6YTw4s) and the guy said something about the Minimal install not having network capabilities other than WiFi, which would effectively screw me...

Anyway, yeah, a walkthrough would be very, VERY much appreciated.