Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video Playback failure, slow no sound. Recording made from Fuji Finpix S8200 Camera

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Video Playback failure, slow no sound. Recording made from Fuji Finpix S8200 Cam

Quote Originally Posted by toby-whaymand02 View Post
    I updated the drivers from Ubuntu using the close source option both the standard and updated neither got the video working at normal speed.

I have however found the AMD Crystal thing in Ubuntu and discovered that my video card is:

AMD Radeon HD 8210
    Can you watch 1080p youtube video at normal speeds with sound?

in the flash box, you have to select the gear icon and make certain it's set to 1080p

Beans

Re: Video Playback failure, slow no sound. Recording made from Fuji Finpix S8200 Cam

The only option I have left is to go back to Windows I'm afraid. If I can't do video editing then that is a problem. As an hobby I want to get into making factual films.

Beans

Video playback is fine in You Tube. If *I don't* upload after using a video editor. The raw footage is fine. If I use an editor the sound of off sequence to my mouth movements.

To be honest this is probably a bug that needs dealing with in Launchpad.
    Last edited by toby-whaymand02; April 16th, 2014 at 01:39 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by toby-whaymand02 View Post
    Video playback is fine in You Tube. If *I don't* upload after using a video editor. The raw footage is fine. If I use an editor the sound of off sequence to my mouth movements.

To be honest this is probably a bug that needs dealing with in Launchpad.
    The only video editor I like is kdenlive.
    And I have tried all of them.

The others just do not work well.

kdenlive is a professional quality editor.
    I edited a lot of home movies and the sound and video was always in sync.

kdenlive is also easy to learn.

After editing sometimes I will render with it, sometimes use handbrake to render.
    Last edited by sdowney717; April 16th, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12