Thread: Please Merge My Old Pre-SSO Account with This New One that Was Just Created

Beans

Please Merge My Old Pre-SSO Account with This New One that Was Just Created

Can someone please help me? II need an account resolution.
    I don't want this account, with the wrong user name, and no history/posts under my belt. I want my old account back.
    In reality, I want my "true" identity back.

Beans

Re: Please Merge My Old Pre-SSO Account with This New One that Was Just Created

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

set login.ubuntu.com to use gmail and not outlook as preferred

tell us when you've done it then we can disassociate

Beans

Okay, I have switched to Gmail account.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

I have disassociated this account from Ubuntu One. So long as you have set the correct gmail as preferred in your Ubuntu One SSO account, when you next login you will do so to the teejay17 forum account.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans

No, it hasn't switched over.

Beans

I really don't want to lose 8 years worth of posts / history!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

I have disassociated this account again for you.

Are you sure you set the gmail as preferred? Don't simply add the gmail as one of your emails in your Ubuntu One account. To have re-associated this account with your Ubuntu One account, you must have still had the outlook address as preferred.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.