Thread: unaccessible old account

Beans

unaccessible old account

I can't access my old account http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=28074
    I still have the welcoming mail from 2005 in my yahoo inbox, but while trying to reset it just says "No account associated" with the email address. Could you please help me to regain control of my account?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Re: unaccessible old account

You used a gmail in your Ubuntu One account which does not match the yahoo email address registered to the wilho forum account. That is why the system created a new forum account. Details here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2164051

Please set the yahoo email as preferred in your Ubuntu One account and then post back to confirm that you have been able to do this. A forum admin will then disassociate this account from Ubuntu One which will allow you to log into the wilho account from your Ubuntu One SSO account.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans

yahoo email is no preferred in my Ubuntu One account.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

I have disassociated this account from Ubuntu One. If you now log out and in again with the correct yahoo email set in Ubuntu One, you should now log into the wilho account.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.