Thread: Help: Audio, webcam, wireless network, mousepad not working after a sudden blackout

Beans

Unhappy Help: Audio, webcam, wireless network, mousepad not working after a sudden blackout

Okaay, so I'm currently a Lubuntu-user and the title pretty much says the problems with my laptop as of the moment. I was just surfing the next approx. 10 hours, my audio, webcam, mousepad, and my wireless network worked perfectly fine then suddenly, there was a blackout. When the electricity got back a couple of minutes later, I turned my laptop back on. I immediately noticed that something was wrong. I NEED HELP. T.T

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Help: Audio, webcam, wireless network, mousepad not working after a sudden blacko

Please do not multi-post the same thread on several forum sections; it dilutes responses and makes it difficult to follow through on this thread.

However, to try to sort out your problem begin by booting to a live system and in the terminal of that run command
    Code:
    sudo fdisk -l
    to find your ubuntu root partition, and having found that
    Code:
    sudo e2fsck /dev/sdx#
    where sdx# is your root partition. Report back any problems it finds.
    DISTRO: Xubuntu 14.04-64bit --- Code-tags --- Boot-Repair --- Grub2 wiki & Grub2 Basics --- RootSudo

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Re: Help: Audio, webcam, wireless network, mousepad not working after a sudden blacko

Thread closed.

This section is not for technical support and you have posted duplicates elsewhere in the support areas.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.