Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr) Daily Build

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr) Daily Build

I downloaded and installed today's daily from cdimage/daily-live. Just now I've downloaded the Official Release version. All I can say is they have the same exact byte-count. I doubt too many major changes were made in the codebase today

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

@monkeybrain20122: Actually, i decided to clean install 14.04 at this point...from now on i will be upgrading only on final releases (won't be doing development anymore) and i figured starting from a clean slate might be a good idea...I just haven't decided if i should go LTS to LTS (2 year cycle) or stay on the 6 month cycle at this point...

When i saw that the actual ubuntu mirrors had posted the final release, i grabbed that (took only 10 minutes to download) and burned an iso and installed from that...
    It's running great and already have everything set up on it...i think i just beat my own record for a complete A-Z clean install with putting everything back...
    Last edited by craig10x; April 18th, 2014 at 12:42 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by sgage View Post
    I downloaded and installed today's daily from cdimage/daily-live. Just now I've downloaded the Official Release version. All I can say is they have the same exact byte-count. I doubt too many major changes were made in the codebase today
    Take a look. I compared the "ubuntu releases" published md5sum with the md5sum from today's daily build zsync. Exactly identical. That means they are bit for bit identical.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123