Thread: Admins

Beans

Admins

Hi I had a knee jerk reaction to a thread in U+1 and without thinking I deleted my Account "runrickus" Anyway I was wondering if I could have atleast my join date of "2005" Back and possibly thread tools! Thank You and Regards Rick

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Admins

Thread tools? Wasn't actually aware that they are post quantity reliant - if they are then they'll be available at 10 posts.

As far as the join date is concerned - I can set that - but as soon as any database work happens - it will get reset.

The other option is for us to re-enable the old account and disable this one.
    Forum Social IRC Channel
    Xubuntu IRC Support
    Xubuntu Support

Please do not PM me about Registration issues without having been asked to. I will tell you to post here

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy View Post
    Thread tools? Wasn't actually aware that they are post quantity reliant - if they are then they'll be available at 10 posts. As far as the join date is concerned - I can set that - but as soon as any database work happens - it will get reset. The other option is for us to re-enable the old account and disable this one.
    Thanks Elfy Locked out of that email account can I change it to the current one?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

I can do that.

Can you PM me the address you're locked out of - the runrickus one, just to verify.

Then I can swap addresses so you'll access runrickus - I assume that is what you want to do now.
    Forum Social IRC Channel
    Xubuntu IRC Support
    Xubuntu Support

Please do not PM me about Registration issues without having been asked to. I will tell you to post here

Beans

Post Re: Admins

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy View Post
    I can do that. Can you PM me the address you're locked out of - the runrickus one, just to verify. Then I can swap addresses so you'll access runrickus - I assume that is what you want to do now.
    Thank You yes that will great! just pm'ed you Regards Rick

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

ok - try logging out and in please
    Forum Social IRC Channel
    Xubuntu IRC Support
    Xubuntu Support

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Account disabled.
    Linux User #415691 Ubuntu User #8629
    Iowa Team (LoCo): [Wiki] [Launchpad] [Sub-forum]
    IRC channel: #ubuntu-us-ia on irc.freenode.net