Thread: Previous account

Beans

Previous account

Hello

As I understand it the only way to log in now is with SSO but that created a second account (dlalonde2). I would like to recover my previous account (dlalonde).

Thank you

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Previous account

dlalonde uses a ymail address - similar but not the same as the outlook address

Set login.ubuntu.com to use that - set as preferred - when you've done that, let us know and we can disassociate this account so you can associate with the dialonde account

once you've successfully associate you can do as you will with the sso mail address

Beans

Sorry for the delay, I sort of forgot.

That ymail address is no longer valid unfortunately. Either it's not me, which I doubt, of I just didn't change my email address here when I changed email service.

I may have opened an account as Prosis as well. Can you tell me if this user matches mine?

Thank you

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

PM me with the ymail address used by dlalonde account as verification and we'll deal with this the other way. If you don't come back for months before reading this post - when you PM me please include a link to this thread as well.

No idea if the Prosis account is yours, does theartwork in an e-mail ring a bell?