I'm a happy Ubuntu user (Elementary OS 0.2 Luna).
I installed Luna on my Macbook 5,1 (late 2008). Everything works perfectly, even better than Mac OS X, but here is my problem:
- I used Utility Disk on the Mac partition, and it converted the Ubuntu's partition from ext4 to FAT32.
- The data are still there, but when I try to boot from Ubuntu it returns an 'unknown filesystem' error.
- I managed to boot from the grub rescue command line, and everything is working correctly.
- I booted from an USB stick
- How can I convert the filesystem back to EXT4 without losing data?
I can backup the whole thing and recreate the partition, but I'd prefer not to do it if possible.
Here is my fdisk -l
Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System/dev/sda1 1 409639 204819+ ee GPT
/dev/sda2 * 409640 283217471 141403916 af HFS / HFS+
/dev/sda3 311954080 313223615 634768 af HFS / HFS+
/dev/sda4 313227264 492304383 89538560 c W95 FAT32 (LBA)