I heard about linux 5 years ago, and I thougt "Well I am sick of Microsofts crap... I'll give it a try"
I was instantly in love. I loved everything about it, The customization. The options. The friendly people...
5 years later, I can build a system from scratch, Change one distro into another, set up anything you want me to set up... and I am bored as I dont know what...
I just feel like I have done EVERYTHING...
Just to make sure I've done everything, here's what I've done:
- Built my dream system from complete scratch with LFS. This includes a full desktop system (Xfce), portage package management, and all the main programs (Firefox, Thunderbird, Libreoffice, Gedit)
- Built an Ubuntu system from the Ubuntu Minimal CD
- Wrote a little over 100 manuals on how to do things in Linux.
- Installed Linux on almost all of my friends and familys computers, plus around 60 paying customers
- Got out of my chair a few times
I just don't think I can take one more day of having nothing to work on.
What are some new things I can try?