Toshiba Satellite Laptop
Monitor is totally black, nothing whatsoever. However, the machine is working, I can head everything, Fan, HDD, etc.
The firmware has detected that a CMOS battery failure occurred. Press <F1> to continue.
If I connect the laptop to an external monitor, I do see the above message. That is the only way I can 'see' something as of now.
Pressing F1 does nothing at all. There is no further point after this message. The machine sits there doing nothing.
Things I have tried:
- Used Air-Blower to clean the machine.
- Bought new battery and changed it already.
- Took the RAMs out, turned the machine on - nothing - and put them back in.
- Took the HDD out, turned the machine on - nothing - and put them back in.
- Tried to search for that message but all the results are useless.
Nothing from the above steps changed anything yet.
Any idea how to solve this?!
Thanks in advance!