Thread: Another Amazon Video Problem

Beans

Another Amazon Video Problem

Amazon videos played fine in Firefox this afternoon. (I don't bother with watching Amazon videos in Chrome/Chromium.) Tonight it doesn't work. I tried the usual -- HAL, uninstalling Gnash, disabling Pepper. Nothing works. Please advise.

Beans

Re: Another Amazon Video Problem

Using the "pipelight" solution for Silverlight DRM worked for me. See: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2197798.
    If you ask for help, do not abandon your request. Please have the courtesy to check for responses and thank the people who helped you.

Blog · Linode System Administration Guides · Android Apps for Ubuntu Users

Beans

Good idea. Tried it. Other Silverlight sites now work. Amazon Prime still not. In truth, Amazon was working today (before Pipelight). Then stopped. Installed Pipelight. Still no Amazon Prime.

Beans

Do you still have hal and libhal1 installed? Try removing them. As I wrote in the other thread, I added pipelight to a system without either of those installed, and I could view Prime content.
    If you ask for help, do not abandon your request. Please have the courtesy to check for responses and thank the people who helped you.

Blog · Linode System Administration Guides · Android Apps for Ubuntu Users