Thread: cant use old account

Beans

cant use old account

hey gang my old account is "mrreality13" i had made "mrreality132" i guess sorta buy accident when i tried to use old account -i was inactive for a long time and need to have /would like to have the accounts ? merged with my "mrreality13' being my only 1 please.
    Thanks in advance

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: cant use old account

mrreality13 registered using an account @yahoo.com. IF that account is still accessible, you should make it your SSO preferred email address. After that happens, we can disassociate this account from your SSO account, and your next login to the forums should reconnect you with the old account. After the accounts are linked, you can change either/both email addresses (if you prefer), and the link should remain. I'll wait to disassociate this account until I hear if the yahoo account is accessible.
    Linux User #415691 Ubuntu User #8629
    Iowa Team (LoCo): [Wiki] [Launchpad] [Sub-forum]
    IRC channel: #ubuntu-us-ia on irc.freenode.net

Beans

i havent used my yahoo acct much at all in past 2 yrs-i use a gmail acct now i have to go outa town a few days and cant use my work pc for personal stuff ill do it towards the end of next week-thank you!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I've disassociated this account. If you log back in before changing the SSO preferred email address, it will re-associate.
    Another thing to mention - after the accounts are linked, you can change either/both email addresses, and the accounts will stay linked.
    Linux User #415691 Ubuntu User #8629
    Iowa Team (LoCo): [Wiki] [Launchpad] [Sub-forum]
    IRC channel: #ubuntu-us-ia on irc.freenode.net