Thread: Unable To Access My Original Account....

Beans

Unable To Access My Original Account....

I am unable to access my original account, ebozzz. MY SSO email address matches the address that was used on the forum but I still can't get back to the ebozzz profile....

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Re: Unable To Access My Original Account....

You used a gmail in Ubuntu One. The email in the ebozzz account is a yahoo address, therefore they do not match, and hence the new account. If the yahoo address is still active, set it as preferred in your Ubuntu One account and then post back when you have done this and I or another admin will then disassociate this account from Ubuntu One, after which you will be able to log into the ebozzz account.

The yahoo email was used to register the ebozzz account in October 2006. If by chance it is no longer active and you cannot set it in Ubuntu One, post back and we'll do this another way.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans

The original email address, <snip>, is still active and I changed my profile to match that address before submitting this thread. Please let me know if any further actions are required on my part....
    Last edited by coffeecat; December 15th, 2013 at 05:36 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

I have disassociated this forum account from Ubuntu One. If you have set the yahoo address as preferred in your Ubuntu One account and now log out of the forum and in again, you will log into the ebozzz account.

I have edited out the yahoo address from your post to protect you from spammers.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I see you've managed to access the ebozzz account, so I'll tag this thread as solved.