Thread: Editing wiki

Beans

Editing wiki

I've spent a while trying to get my printer (Epson Aculaser C1100N) to work with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS since the release last year. I'd given up on it but resumed again a few months ago and finally figured it out. I've written a blog post on my experience in case anyone finds it helpful, but I can't add a link to the existing page on the wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EpsonAcuLaserC1100

I've tried using my existing ubuntu SSO account, and creating a brand new one, but the page always shows as "Immutable page". (it's definitely logged in for the wiki - there's a "logout" link next to "help").

Can anyone help me to be able to edit the page? Or just add the link for me? The blog post I want to link to is here:

http://whatisthegrid.co.uk/blog/2013...-and-apparmor/

Thanks...

Beans

Re: Editing wiki

I have added in the link and the page edits just fine. You should probably have a look at your login process so that the entire wiki page can be cleaned up a little rather than just have the link added in as I have done.

All the best with the wiki work!
    You think that's air you're breathing now?

Beans

Thanks. Now I know that I should be able to edit the page, I'll keep persevering!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by sandybrownlee View Post
    Thanks. Now I know that I should be able to edit the page, I'll keep persevering!
    The process of logging in can be exasperating, I will admit that I had a little trouble logging in and the re-finding the page .
    You think that's air you're breathing now?