STO Wine Resolution issue
I have a problem that I can't play the game Startrekonline in fullscreen at a desired resolution (less than maximum). I'm trying to lower res. to improve performance.
This is what works:
- play at maximum resolution fullscreen
- play windowed at smaller resolution
Also noticed that playonlinux config doesn't allow setting a resolution for fullscreen (only for windowed virtual desktop emulation).
This is what I've tried:
- uncheck virtual desktop emulation in playonlinux (resolution setting becomes disabled - grayed out)
- open the game and set the desired resolution from game options
This is the result:
- the monitor resolution DOES change to the desired resolution
- the game "size" remains unchanged (full resolution) - practically I can only view a cropped version of the game display
Any suggestions appreciated, thanks
Re: STO Wine Resolution issue
Thread moved to the "Wine" forum.