Thread: [WHERE] Project Looking Glass substitute for ubuntu 13.10

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Question [WHERE] Project Looking Glass substitute for ubuntu 13.10

So I've been scurrying the internet in hopes of finding Project Looking Glass for Ubuntu and all the repositories that i found are all dead and i cant find it anywhere!
    So does anyone Know where to find Looking Glass for Ubuntu 13.10 or is there a alternative DE (Desktop Environment) that mimics it as i thought the Environment was pretty cool and would love to have something like that.

Here is a link to the most descriptive thing about the project http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Looking_Glass

I know the project has been dead for a while but i would love for someone to revive this or make a substitute for it.

P.S. if you look on YouTube you can find a lot of videos about it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: [WHERE] Project Looking Glass substitute for ubuntu 13.10

As you noted that project has been dead for a long time, I remember looking at it when it first came out and thought it was pretty cool too, but it has some major issues. Given that it never made it out of beta that can all be forgiven. If you do find a working fork of the DE please post back here so that we can all give it a try. Happy hunting.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: [WHERE] Project Looking Glass substitute for ubuntu 13.10

i will i wish someone had mimicked it and made there own DE
    These are my computers Specifications:
    MOTHERBOARD:ECS 945GCT-M3 (revision 3.0) CPU:Intel Celeron D 3.45Ghz RAM:2GB DDR2 RAM HDD:80GB (ubuntu) HDD 120GB (Windows) HDD GRAPHICS:Intel 945g Express Chipset Family AUDIO:C-Media PCI audio device