Thread: Fellow Gamers

Beans

Post Fellow Gamers

As you may already know, Steam is available for Linux. However, I've been having a couple issues

The games that I play, (TF2, Gmod, etc...) are having some graphics issues. I know that the problem lies in the drivers but I can't find a solid answer to my question; How do I fix this?
    NOTE - This is across ALL games, not just steam-related.

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Fellow Gamers

Quote Originally Posted by lite-blu-shadow View Post
    I know that the problem lies in the drivers but I can't find a solid answer to my question; How do I fix this?
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

You state that "I know that the problem lies in the drivers", how have you assessed that this is the case? And if this is the case then it would perhaps be better to start a new thread in a more appropriate sub-section (perhaps Absolute Beginners Section) to assess what driver you are currently using and what driver you should be using (if there is a difference).

Also, we need more information. What hardware are you using? What software are you using? What drivers have you installed? Etc. A good start would be to give the output of the following command that you can run from the terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T to bring up a terminal); lshw -c video (if you have the time check out How to ask smart questions, this will make interactions on this and all other forums easier and more productive).