Thread: Netflix Desktop

Beans

Netflix Desktop

I have installed the netflix desktop with no issues until I start to watch something and I get a netflix message stating that 'there is "no internet connection" please call/contact netflix if this issue continues'. I have looked around and read somewhere that it might have to do with the silverlight version, or may not. any issues on how to fix this would be appreaciated. I'm using Ubuntu 13.10

Beans

Re: Netflix Desktop

I am having the same issue after a recent update, unfortunately I do not remember the update, it was today though.

EDIT:
    I may have found a fix, I read through https://bugs.launchpad.net/netflix-desktop/+bug/1258796 and it seems there is a bug to the latest compholio update. I fixed MINE (not saying this will work for you but worth a try) by opening the update manager and, even though it said I was up to date I clicked check and it cleared the cache and found 2 new updates, "Other" and "The compholio special edition build...." installing these seams to have done the trick. Hope this gets you going.
    Last edited by phottomatt; December 8th, 2013 at 05:55 AM.