|Test-case Live Session Start
- Boot up the iso using a CD/DVD or USB Key. FAMILY boot screen is displayed.
- When ubiquity starts select your language in the left column. Language is selected, all labels are changed to translated versions
- Press "Try FAMILY" and wait for the Live session to start. The default desktop is displayed.
Test-case Live Session Usage
- Use and execute the default applications found for the desktop enviroment being run. All applications should function without error.est-case Live Session Persistence
Test-case Live Session Persistence
- Create a partition (on a usb stick or regular disk/image) to be used for persistence
- Launch Startup Disk Creator
- Select the source disc image of the build you are testing
- Select the USB disk to use and click "Erase" (all data will be removed). Provide password if requested. Pausing at this point should not cause an error
- Select the persistence option to have documents and settings "Stored in reserved extra space"
- Use the slider bar to set up to 4GB for persistence
- Create a bootable USB drive by clicking "Make Startup Disk". Provide password if requested. Pausing at this point should not cause an error
- You should see a dialog when it is finished "Installation is complete. You may now restart your computer with this USB thumb drive inserted to boot Ubuntu
- Start your machine with the install media in place
- When ubiquity starts select your language in the left column
- Press Try FAMILY.
- Browse around to a few websites in the default browser. Save a few as bookmarks
- Create a new text or image file in your favorite editor and save it to you home directory
- Restart live image back into a persistent session. Your files, browsing history, and bookmarks should all be there