Mail from pleia2:
and from Mark:Thanks to everyone who voted in the Community Council election! We had
a turnout of 299 of the 732 authorized voters.
The following 7 members have been elected to join Mark Shuttleworth on
the council for a term of 2 years:
1. Daniel Holbach - https://launchpad.net/~dholbach
2. Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph - https://launchpad.net/~lyz
3. Laura Czajkowski - https://launchpad.net/~czajkowski
4. Scott Ritchie - https://launchpad.net/~scottritchie
5. Michael Hall - https://launchpad.net/~mhall119
6. Charles Profitt - https://launchpad.net/~cprofitt
7. Elfy - https://launchpad.net/~elfy
Full election results available here:
In the case of any member being unable to fulfill their term, the next
ranked nominee will be appointed.
Thanks to the outgoing members of the Community Council, Martin
Albisetti and Milo Casagrande.
So congrats to the new CC, hope to see great work from you all (and a special shout out to a certain Elfy, good luck and have fun )Thank you to all the candidates, and to members who voted in this
election. I'm very grateful to the CC - members have really stepped up
to play a leadership and governance role, and been a great team
together. We deal with complex, nuanced issues that depend on judgement
of character and intent, and the CC in the past year has demonstrated
real capacity for both constructive critique and decisive action.
I look forward to working with the new team, and hope those who did not
garner sufficient support to make the CC will take on some of the many
other opportunities for leadership in the community and consider
standing again in future.