Thread: I'm From the Future

Beans

I'm From the Future

Hello everyone, my name is John Bielek. I'm from the future and I have come from the year 2017 in order to try to warn the world of what lies ahead. Time traveling to the past is considered meaningless, because by travelling to the past you actually wind up fulfilling it. It is believed that paradoxes cannot occur and that this timeline is unchangeable. However, with the future in the state it is now, I have been granted the chance to use the M-Chair once more to try a mass-effect (M.E.) experiment. There is a theory that if enough people are affected than the timeline is able to change and splinter off. (More on this later...)

Of course you won't believe me, but it won't matter at all. In the following weeks you will see me validated as I disclose the future to large numbers of people in the hopes to change it! The "predictions" I make will come true. Alex Jones is still alive at this time, and Bill Weld didn't release the documentation about Nano Domestic Quell, yet, so the public mass at this time will be receptive and focused to what I have to say as I gain an audience and prove myself.

Unfortunately, the result of this will mean a ~4,000 point stock market collapse as the public finds out about N.D.Q. protocol on November 22nd, 2013. Temporary Martial law is initiated and it just goes downhill from there. Especially on December 16th, 2013, when a massive solar flare, not deadly but effective, puts the worlds electric grid out of business for several months, including the internet. (More on this later...)

That is all I have to say right now. I will answer any questions you have about the future and explain the key points I mentioned later.

Beans

Re: I'm From the Future

Ubuntu is a hell of a drug.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

I'm from the present and can see this thread being moved to Recurring Discussions - because it seems that even though you're visiting from the future you didn't know it, or other equally ridiculous issues, had been discussed previously.

Beans

hehehe, I just made your forums famous as you will see Elfy. You shall see...

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by treetire30 View Post
    hehehe, I just made your forums famous as you will see Elfy. You shall see...
    You are not John Titor and I claim my five pounds.
    AMD Phenom X4 945, 4Gb Crucial 800Mhz DDR2 RAM, 1Tb SATA III HDD, nVidia 9800GT 512Mb

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by treetire30 View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is John Bielek. I'm from the future and I have come from the year 2017 in order to try to warn the world of what lies ahead. Time traveling to the past is considered meaningless, because by travelling to the past you actually wind up fulfilling it. It is believed that paradoxes cannot occur and that this timeline is unchangeable. However, with the future in the state it is now, I have been granted the chance to use the M-Chair once more to try a mass-effect (M.E.) experiment. There is a theory that if enough people are affected than the timeline is able to change and splinter off. (More on this later...)

Of course you won't believe me, but it won't matter at all. In the following weeks you will see me validated as I disclose the future to large numbers of people in the hopes to change it! The "predictions" I make will come true. Alex Jones is still alive at this time, and Bill Weld didn't release the documentation about Nano Domestic Quell, yet, so the public mass at this time will be receptive and focused to what I have to say as I gain an audience and prove myself.

Unfortunately, the result of this will mean a ~4,000 point stock market collapse as the public finds out about N.D.Q. protocol on November 22nd, 2013. Temporary Martial law is initiated and it just goes downhill from there. Especially on December 16th, 2013, when a massive solar flare, not deadly but effective, puts the worlds electric grid out of business for several months, including the internet. (More on this later...)

That is all I have to say right now. I will answer any questions you have about the future and explain the key points I mentioned later.
    Most importantly, will my beer still taste good?
    Last edited by Bucky Ball; November 11th, 2013 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Deleted political comment.

Beans

Since you're from the future, PM me and give me the winning lottery numbers in the state of Georgia, US.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I'm from the future and see this thread jailed sooner than later.
    UsingTheTerminal and PopularPages A very handy Documentation Search Tool used by many.

Smile today, cry tomorrow!
    ( Read this everyday )

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Lubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Welcome to our small place on Earth and in the Big Internetz treetire30. How lucky are we you picked us up
    | My old and mostly abandoned blog |
    Linux user #413984 ; Ubuntu user #178
    J'aime les fraises.
    Nighty night me lovelies!

| Reinstalling Ubuntu ? Please check this bug first ! |
    | Using a ppa ? Please install ppa-purge from universe, you may need it should you want to revert packages back |
    | No support requests / username changes by PM, thanks. |

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by help_me2 View Post
    Since you're from the future, PM me and give me the winning lottery numbers in the state of Georgia, US.
    Isn't Georgia part of Powerball, or Mega-Millions?

Why limit yourself.

And why limit it to just one ticket?
    Splat Double Splat Triple Splat
    Earn Your Keep
    Don't mind me, I'm only passing through.
    Once in a blue moon, I'm actually helpful