Thread: Lost access to old account after change to SSO

Beans

Lost access to old account after change to SSO

Apparently had my forum registration set to a different email than my Ubuntu One account so now lost access to old account. Would like to get that back:
    http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=298074
    robbielink

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Lost access to old account after change to SSO

Set SSO to use robbielink and not gmail.

I've disassociated this account.

If you come back before you've changed SSO we will need to disassociate again.

Beans

Rats! I had no way of knowing! Guess I don't have email notifications set on for this (new, unwanted) account so I logged back in to see if there was a reply. Yes. Thanks! But I've logged back in so you'll have to disassociate again for me (sorry!).
    And the system won't let me change my settings to get email notifications so I'll just have to guess when you might have done this and then what?
    I'm assuming that when I go to the forum in my browser and click "login with SSO" I then go to the "my account" link on the UbuntuOne page and hope that my @robbielink.com address appears in the dropdown?
    If there's any other instruction please send it in an email. robbie at robbielink dot com
    and thanks again for your help.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by robbielink2 View Post
    I'm assuming that when I go to the forum in my browser and click "login with SSO" I then go to the "my account" link on the UbuntuOne page and hope that my @robbielink.com address appears in the dropdown?
    If it doesn't, you'll need to add it. And make sure it is set as preferred.

I've disassociated this account again and sent an email as requested.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.