Thread: Why can't I access the forums?

Beans

Why can't I access the forums?

I had to create a new user name called android63, but for some reason, while I was perusing the forums, I just got cut off for some reason. My previous name was android_63 which I forgot my password and can't for the life of me remember it. I don't want "help_me" but just want android63. Why did this happen?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Why can't I access the forums?

It appears you keep creating new sso accounts with different e-mail addresses.

There is nothing wrong with any of these accounts.

You can deal with password issues at login.ubuntu.com - that is nothing to do with us.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy View Post
    It appears you keep creating new sso accounts with different e-mail addresses.

There is nothing wrong with any of these accounts.

You can deal with password issues at login.ubuntu.com - that is nothing to do with us.
    I only created new accounts because I can't access the forums with the previous ones. All I want is to have an account called android63. When I log in with that name, it says I don't have access to the forums. I had just signed up with that name when that message started appearing. Can you change help_me2 to android630 and we can be done with this? Thank you very much.

Beans

I just got an email from cariboo saying why I was banned. First off, this the former wolfen69. 2 yrs ago I started another account called linuxcurmudgeon, which was also banned once someone found out who it was. Since then, as you know, I have asked for my username (wolfen69) back but was denied. But I also was told (by you) that I could keep posting under my current name and revisit the issue in the future.

I would appreciate it if cariboo would stop banning me so I could participate in forum discussions. If you want to leave my name as is, that's fine.